Several applications or a general application for an organization?

We’re going to implement twitter Auth in our several iOS applications. I hope my applications can share user information. For example, product A has a record on user’s learning progress, which can be helpful to product B.

If I create a twitter application for A, then another twitter application for B, these two twitter applications have different consumer key and secrets, can I still identify the user who both login A and then B with the same twitter account?

Or do I need to create a general twitter application so that user doesn’t need to auth twice? But this general application has to have a company name which might be not familiar to my products users.

This is a good question for clarification directly from our platform operations team at https://support.twitter.com/forms/platform

Generally, each of your applications should be separate unless the user is reasonably being communicated that they’re signing up for a service and family of applications. Don’t surprise users is a key rule here. If a user would be surprised that app B already knows them as a result of app A, you’ll have a problem.

It sounds like youshould to create separate apps for each use case.