Sometimes, making requests to get access token, we receive error like that:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>\n\n Invalid / expired Token\n /oauth/access_token?oauth_nonce=108869164997501611811419506926&oauth_timestamp=1419506926&oauth_version=1.0&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1&oauth_consumer_key=###&oauth_token=###l&oauth_verifier=###&oauth_signature=WFagplTEbq%2BLC6ElAG43uYiCjN4%3D\n\n
- We are not doing second request to the same method etc, all the data passed is correct. I doublechecked it. Other facts (bellow) show, that our codebase works fine, should not be the reason.
- Only about 1.5% of requests has this error, other requests are doing well.
- The problem appears only for one our twitter application, and almost never for another application with much higher request rate.
- Whole process, from getting request token to the /oauth/access_token request usually takes 5-20 seconds. So, tokens should not be expired.
- Our servers synchronize time via NTP, so invalid timestamp should not be the reason.
- I failed to reproduce the problem with my test account.
Looks like the same problem described here: Getting 401 errors rarely (Failed to exchange tokens) on POST oauth/access_token but with another error code.
In other words, I don’t know what else to do.