See followers after suspension

Hi,

I recently got suspended and having problems getting it re-instated. I had been told before not to worry about warnings etc & so the ban was through my own naive faults. However is there a way I can see who I was following? I ask as I followed lots of friends who I don’t think I will be able to re-find

Thanks all

David

can anyone help?

@davidLyonMusic1 you wont be able to see your followers until you are unsuspended and when that happens your account will adjust and your followers/following will return to normal.

Thanks! However the problem I have is that I don’t know if I can get it reinstated as it now just says
I was Warner before and therefore won’t be re instated?! How can I further appeal? Or accept accounts gone but get a list of who I followed? That’s what I really want as some friends and associates I know longer have on twitter to follow!

Thanks

would really appreciate any help in this matter. I just want to see who I followed before it was suspended so I can follow certain people on another account :slight_smile: Thanks