Search results having redundant with last tweet and bring it each time in search

I’m trying to search in twitter with any keyword, then view the result in my website.

The search done and bring the results, but the problem when coming the result then check it again after 5 or 10 seconds, if there is no new tweets, the last tweet will be fetched again and showed other time in my website!

I’m using this with 2 java scripts:

1- first java script have this content:

function jtw_urlencode(str){ return str;}var __d=function(msg){if(document.getElementById(“jtw_debug”)){document.getElementById(“jtw_debug”).innerHTML=document.getElementById(“jtw_debug”).innerHTML+"
"+msg;document.getElementById(“jtw_debug”).scrollTop=document.getElementById(“jtw_debug”).scrollHeight;}};var jtw_getdatediff=function(now_ms,gmt){var dt_ms=Date.parse(gmt);var delta=now_ms-dt_ms;delta=Math.floor(delta/1000);if(delta>86400){return’’+Math.floor(delta/86400)+’ days ago’;}else if(delta>3600){return’’+Math.floor(delta/3600)+’ hours ‘+Math.floor(delta/60)+’ minutes ago’;}else if(delta>60){return’’+Math.floor(delta/60)+’ minutes ‘+(delta%60)+’ seconds ago’;}else{return’’+(delta%60)+’ seconds ago’;}};var jtw_cleanup=function(){if(jtw_widget_refresh_interval>0){clearTimeout(jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_timer’]);jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_timer’]=setTimeout(“jtw_refresh_clbk(”+jtw_curidx+");",(jtw_widget_refresh_interval1000)+Math.floor(Math.random()2000));}jtw_widget_refresh_interval=’’;jtw_divname=’’;jtw_width=’’;jtw_height=’’;jtw_scroll=’’;jtw_widget_background=’’;jtw_widget_border=’’;jtw_tweet_textcolor=’’;jtw_tweet_linkcolor=’’;jtw_tweet_background=’’;jtw_tweet_border=’’;jtw_tweet_margin=’’;jtw_tweet_fontsize=’’;jtw_tweet_lang=’’;jtw_hide_img=’’;jtw_num_tweets=’’;jtw_search=’’;jtw_pre_html=’’;jtw_post_html=’’;jtw_mid_html=’’;jtw_center_widget=’’;jtw_tweet_newbackground=’’;jtw_lastsearch=’’;__d(jtw_curidx+" RELEASED the lock…");jtw_lock=-1;};var jtw_searchfunc_pre1=function(arr){var x=1;if(x!=jtw_lock){__d(x+": i don’t have the lock! aborting!!");return false;}jtw_searchfunc(arr);};var jtw_searchfunc_pre2=function(arr){var x=2;if(x!=jtw_lock){__d(x+": i don’t have the lock! aborting!!");return false;}jtw_searchfunc(arr);};var jtw_searchfunc_pre3=function(arr){var x=3;if(x!=jtw_lock){__d(x+": i don’t have the lock! aborting!!");return false;}jtw_searchfunc(arr);};var jtw_searchfunc_pre4=function(arr){var x=4;if(x!=jtw_lock){__d(x+": i don’t have the lock! aborting!!");return false;}jtw_searchfunc(arr);};var jtw_searchfunc_pre5=function(arr){var x=5;if(x!=jtw_lock){__d(x+": i don’t have the lock! aborting!!");return false;}jtw_searchfunc(arr);};var jtw_searchfunc_pre6=function(arr){var x=6;if(x!=jtw_lock){__d(x+": i don’t have the lock! aborting!!");return false;}jtw_searchfunc(arr);};var jtw_searchfunc_pre7=function(arr){var x=7;if(x!=jtw_lock){__d(x+": i don’t have the lock! aborting!!");return false;}jtw_searchfunc(arr);};var jtw_searchfunc_pre8=function(arr){var x=8;if(x!=jtw_lock){__d(x+": i don’t have the lock! aborting!!");return false;}jtw_searchfunc(arr);};var jtw_searchfunc_pre9=function(arr){var x=9;if(x!=jtw_lock){__d(x+": i don’t have the lock! aborting!!");return false;}jtw_searchfunc(arr);};var jtw_searchfunc_pre10=function(arr){var x=10;if(x!=jtw_lock){__d(x+": i don’t have the lock! aborting!!");return false;}jtw_searchfunc(arr);};var jtw_searchfunc=function(arr){clearTimeout(jtw_lock_timeout_timer);var ret=" “;ret=ret+jtw_pre_html;var i=0;var bg;var wasnew=0;var now=new Date();var now_ms=now.getTime();if((!arr||!arr.results[0])&&jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_lastid’]==0){document.getElementById(jtw_divname).innerHTML=‘0 Results to display. Enter new search terms.’;jtw_cleanup();return false;}if((!arr||!arr.results[0])&&(jtw_lastsearch==jtw_search)){__d(jtw_curidx+” --no new tweets–");jtw_cleanup();return false;}ret=ret+’

’;var num_newtweets;if(!arr||!arr.results[0]){num_newtweets=0;}else{num_newtweets=arr.results.length;}var newptr=(jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_ringptr’]-num_newtweets+100)%100;jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_ringptr’]=newptr;__d(jtw_curidx+" num_newtweets "+num_newtweets);_d(jtw_curidx+" newptr “+newptr);for(i=0;i<num_newtweets;i++){jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_tweets’][(newptr+i)%100]=new Array(6);jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_tweets’][(newptr+i)%100][‘user’]=arr.results[i].from_user;jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_tweets’][(newptr+i)%100][‘tweet’]=arr.results[i].text;jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_tweets’][(newptr+i)%100][‘tstamp’]=new Date(arr.results[i].created_at);jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_tweets’][(newptr+i)%100][‘tstamp’]=jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_tweets’][(newptr+i)%100][‘tstamp’].toLocaleString();jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_tweets’][(newptr+i)%100][‘img’]=arr.results[i].profile_image_url;jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_tweets’][(newptr+i)%100][‘id’]=arr.results[i].id;jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_tweets’][(newptr+i)%100][‘search’]=jtw_search;}for(i=0;i<jtw_num_tweets;i++){if(!jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_tweets’][(newptr+i)%100]||jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_tweets’][(newptr+i)%100][‘search’]!=jtw_search)break;var user=jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_tweets’][(newptr+i)%100][‘user’];var tweet=jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_tweets’][(newptr+i)%100][‘tweet’];var tstamp=jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_tweets’][(newptr+i)%100][‘tstamp’];var img=jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_tweets’][(newptr+i)%100][‘img’];var tid=jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_tweets’][(newptr+i)%100][‘id’];if(tid>jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_lastid’]&&jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_lastid’]!=0){bg=jtw_tweet_newbackground;wasnew=1;}else{bg=jtw_tweet_background}var re=new RegExp(”(([a-zA-Z]+://)([a-zA-Z][a-zA-Z0-9.-][a-zA-Z]{2,6})([a-zA-Z0-9~#/._?&%-=][a-zA-Z0-9~#/?&%-=]))",“g”);tweet=tweet.replace(re,’$1’);re=new RegExp("@([a-zA-Z0-9]+)",“g”);tweet=tweet.replace(re,’@$1’);tweet=tweet.replace(/&/g,’&’);ret=ret+’<div align=“left” style=“background:’+bg+’;font-size:’+jtw_tweet_fontsize+’;border:’+jtw_tweet_border+’;padding:2px;margin:’+jtw_tweet_margin+’;’+jtw_tweet_style_misc;if(tid>jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_lastid’]&&jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_lastid’]!=0&&typeof(jQuery)==‘function’&&typeof($)==‘function’){ret=ret+‘display:none;’;}ret=ret+’” ‘;if(tid>jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_lastid’]&&jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_lastid’]!=0){ret=ret+’ class=“jtw_new_tweet” ‘;}ret=ret+’>’;if(!jtw_hide_img){ret=ret+’’;}ret=ret+’<a style="’+jtw_tweet_linkcolor+‘text-decoration:none;" target="_new" href=http://twitter.com/’+user+’>’+user+’: ‘+tweet+’
’+tstamp;ret=ret+’’;re=new RegExp("(http://twitpic.com/)([0-9a-zA-Z]*)");var m=re.exec(tweet);if(!m||m.length==0||m[2]==“photos”||m[2]==“photo”||m[2]==“tag”){}else{ret=ret+’’;}ret=ret+’
’;if(i<jtw_num_tweets-1)ret=ret+jtw_mid_html;}ret=ret+jtw_post_html;ret=ret+’ ‘;ret=ret+’’;jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_lastid’]=(arr.results[0]?arr.results[0].id:jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_lastid’]);jtw_settings[jtw_curidx][‘jtw_lastsearch’]=(wasnew?’’:jtw_search);document.getElementById(jtw_divname).innerHTML=ret;if(typeof(jQuery)==‘function’&&typeof($)==‘function’){$(’#’+jtw_divname+’ .jtw_new_tweet’).fadeIn(“slow”);}jtw_cleanup();};jtw_refresh_clbk=function(i){if(jtw_lock!=-1){if(jtw_lock==i){__d(i+": trying to double lock!! aborting…");return false;}__d(i+": “+jtw_lock+” already has lock, backing off…");setTimeout(“jtw_refresh_clbk(”+i+");",1000+Math.floor(Math.random()*1000));return false;}__d(i+" GRABBED lock…");jtw_lock=i;jtw_lock_timeout_timer=setTimeout(“jtw_lock_timeout(”+i+");",6500);if(jtw_lock!=i){setTimeout(“jtw_refresh_clbk(”+i+");",1000+Math.floor(Math.random()*1000));return false;}jtw_divname=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_divname’];jtw_curidx=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_curidx’];jtw_width=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_width’];jtw_height=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_height’];jtw_scroll=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_scroll’];jtw_widget_background=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_widget_background’];jtw_widget_border=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_widget_border’];jtw_widget_refresh_interval=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_widget_refresh_interval’];jtw_tweet_textcolor=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_tweet_textcolor’];jtw_tweet_linkcolor=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_tweet_linkcolor’];jtw_tweet_background=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_tweet_background’];jtw_tweet_newbackground=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_tweet_newbackground’];jtw_tweet_border=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_tweet_border’];jtw_tweet_margin=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_tweet_margin’];jtw_tweet_fontsize=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_tweet_fontsize’];jtw_tweet_lang=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_tweet_lang’];jtw_hide_img=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_hide_img’];jtw_big_img=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_big_img’];jtw_img_size=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_img_size’];jtw_num_tweets=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_num_tweets’];jtw_search=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_search’];jtw_lastsearch=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_lastsearch’];jtw_pre_html=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_pre_html’];jtw_post_html=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_post_html’];jtw_mid_html=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_mid_html’];jtw_center_widget=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_center_widget’];jtw_widget_style_misc=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_widget_style_misc’];jtw_results_style_misc=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_results_style_misc’];jtw_tweet_style_misc=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_tweet_style_misc’];jtw_lastid=jtw_settings[i][‘jtw_lastid’];if(jtw_lock!=i){__d(i+" failed 2nd lock check…"+jtw_lock+" has it…");setTimeout(“jtw_refresh_clbk(”+i+");",1000+Math.floor(Math.random()*1000));return false;}__d(i+" lastid is “+jtw_settings[i].jtw_lastid);var sc=document.createElement(‘script’);var h=document.getElementsByTagName(‘head’)[0];sc.language=‘javascript’;sc.type=‘text/javascript’;sc.src='http://search.twitter.com/search.json?callback=jtw_searchfunc_pre’+jtw_curidx+’&’+jtw_tweet_lang+‘q=’+jtw_urlencode(jtw_search)+’&rpp=’+jtw_num_tweets+’&since_id=’+jtw_settings[i].jtw_lastid+’&rand=’+Math.floor(Math.random()*10000000);h.appendChild(sc);};function jtw_lock_timeout(i){__d(”!!! forcing UNLOCK for “+i+”");jtw_cleanup();}var jtw_idx;var jtw_curidx;var jtw_lock;var jtw_lock_timeout_timer;var jtw_settings;var jtw_divname;var jtw_width;var jtw_height;var jtw_scroll;var jtw_widget_background;var jtw_widget_border;var jtw_widget_refresh_interval;var jtw_tweet_textcolor;var jtw_tweet_linkcolor;var jtw_tweet_background;var jtw_tweet_newbackground;var jtw_tweet_border;var jtw_tweet_margin;var jtw_tweet_fontsize;var jtw_tweet_lang;var jtw_hide_img;var jtw_big_img;var jtw_img_size;var jtw_num_tweets;var jtw_search;var jtw_lastsearch;var jtw_pre_html;var jtw_post_html;var jtw_mid_html;var jtw_center_widget;var jtw_widget_style_misc;var jtw_results_style_misc;var jtw_tweet_style_misc;var jtw_trk;var _gat;if(!jtw_settings)jtw_settings=new Array(0);if(!jtw_idx)jtw_idx=0;if(!jtw_lock)jtw_lock=-1;if(!jtw_divname)jtw_divname=‘jtw_widget’;if(!jtw_width)jtw_width=‘300px’;if(!jtw_height)jtw_height=‘400px’;if(!jtw_scroll||jtw_scroll==‘yes’)jtw_scroll=‘overflow:auto;’;else{jtw_scroll=’’;}if(!jtw_widget_background)jtw_widget_background=’#fff’;if(!jtw_widget_border)jtw_widget_border=‘1px solid #aaa’;if(!jtw_widget_refresh_interval)jtw_widget_refresh_interval=10;if(jtw_widget_refresh_interval<8&&jtw_widget_refresh_interval!=0)jtw_widget_refresh_interval=8;if(!jtw_tweet_textcolor)jtw_tweet_textcolor=’#000’;if(!jtw_tweet_linkcolor)jtw_tweet_linkcolor=‘color:#00f;’;else{jtw_tweet_linkcolor=‘color:’+jtw_tweet_linkcolor+’;’;}if(!jtw_tweet_background)jtw_tweet_background=’#f8f8f8’;if(!jtw_tweet_newbackground)jtw_tweet_newbackground=jtw_tweet_background;if(!jtw_tweet_border)jtw_tweet_border=‘1px solid #aaa’;if(!jtw_tweet_margin)jtw_tweet_margin=‘1px’;if(!jtw_tweet_fontsize)jtw_tweet_fontsize=‘14px’;if(!jtw_search)jtw_search=‘twitter’;else{jtw_search=jtw_search;}if(!jtw_num_tweets)jtw_num_tweets=20;if(!jtw_pre_html)jtw_pre_html=’ ‘;if(!jtw_post_html)jtw_post_html=’’;if(!jtw_mid_html)jtw_mid_html=’’;if(jtw_center_widget==‘yes’)jtw_center_widget=‘margin: 0 auto;’;else{jtw_center_widget=’’;}if(!jtw_tweet_lang)jtw_tweet_lang=’’;else{jtw_tweet_lang=‘lang=’+jtw_tweet_lang+’&’;}if(!jtw_widget_style_misc)jtw_widget_style_misc=’’;if(!jtw_results_style_misc)jtw_results_style_misc=’’;if(!jtw_tweet_style_misc)jtw_tweet_style_misc=’’;if(jtw_big_img==‘yes’)jtw_img_size=48;else{jtw_img_size=24;}if(jtw_hide_img==‘yes’)jtw_hide_img=1;else{jtw_hide_img=0;jtw_tweet_style_misc=jtw_tweet_style_misc+’;min-height:’+(jtw_img_size+4)+‘px;’;}jtw_idx++;jtw_curidx=jtw_idx;jtw_settings[jtw_idx]=new Array(40);jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_divname’]=jtw_divname;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_curidx’]=jtw_curidx;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_width’]=jtw_width;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_height’]=jtw_height;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_scroll’]=jtw_scroll;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_widget_background’]=jtw_widget_background;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_widget_border’]=jtw_widget_border;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_widget_refresh_interval’]=jtw_widget_refresh_interval;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_tweet_textcolor’]=jtw_tweet_textcolor;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_tweet_linkcolor’]=jtw_tweet_linkcolor;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_tweet_background’]=jtw_tweet_background;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_tweet_newbackground’]=jtw_tweet_newbackground;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_tweet_border’]=jtw_tweet_border;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_tweet_margin’]=jtw_tweet_margin;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_tweet_fontsize’]=jtw_tweet_fontsize;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_tweet_lang’]=jtw_tweet_lang;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_hide_img’]=jtw_hide_img;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_big_img’]=jtw_big_img;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_img_size’]=jtw_img_size;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_num_tweets’]=jtw_num_tweets;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_search’]=jtw_search;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_lastsearch’]=jtw_search;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_pre_html’]=jtw_pre_html;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_post_html’]=jtw_post_html;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_mid_html’]=jtw_mid_html;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_center_widget’]=jtw_center_widget;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_widget_style_misc’]=jtw_widget_style_misc;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_results_style_misc’]=jtw_results_style_misc;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_tweet_style_misc’]=jtw_tweet_style_misc;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘lastid’]=0;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_timer’]=’’;jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_tweets’]=new Array(100);jtw_settings[jtw_idx][‘jtw_ringptr’]=0;document.write(’
’);document.write(’
’);document.write(’’);document.write(’
’);document.write(’
’);if(jtw_search!=’-’){document.write(’’);}else{}if(jtw_trk!=“done”){try{if(typeof(_gat)!=“object”){var tgwgaJsHost=((“https:”==document.location.protocol)?“https://ssl.”:“http://www.”);document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=’"+tgwgaJsHost+“google-analytics.com/ga.js’ type=‘text/javascript’%3E%3C/script%3E”));document.write(unescape("%3Cscript type=‘text/javascript’%3E"));document.write(‘try{var tgwTracker = _gat._getTracker(“UA-897151-16”);’);document.write(‘tgwTracker.trackPageview("//" + location.toString());}catch(err){}’);document.write(unescape("%3C/script%3E"));}}catch(err){}document.write(’Quantcast’);jtw_trk=“done”;}

2- second file having this content:

search_twitter= ‘almokhtsar’;

/* widget config */
var jtw_divname                = 'twitter_htm';  /* unique id of the widget */
var jtw_search                 = search_twitter;  /* keywords or phrase to send to search.twitter.com and display */
var jtw_width                  = '100%';  /* width of widget in px, %, or auto */
var jtw_height                 = '100%';  /* height of widget in px, %, or auto */
var jtw_scroll                 = 'no';  /* add scroll bar to widget, 'yes' or 'no' */
var jtw_widget_background      = '';  /* background style of whole widget */
var jtw_widget_border          = 'no';  /* border style of whole widget */
var jtw_center_widget          = 'yes';  /* center widget horizontally in container if 'yes' */
/* tweet styling */
var jtw_tweet_textcolor        = '';  /* text color of the tweets */
var jtw_tweet_linkcolor        = 'rgb(25, 133, 181)';  /* link color of the tweets */
var jtw_tweet_background       = 'no';  /* background style of the tweets */
var jtw_tweet_newbackground    = '';  /* background style of new tweets */
var jtw_tweet_border           = '';  /* border style of the tweets */
var jtw_tweet_margin           = '';  /* marin in px for each tweet */
var jtw_tweet_fontsize         = '18px';  /* fontsize in px or em of each tweet */
var jtw_big_img                = '';  /* display big avatar instead of small avatar */
var jtw_hide_img               = '';  /* do not display twitter avatar if 'yes' */
/* display config */
var jtw_pre_html               = '';  /* html code to display at the top of widget */
var jtw_post_html              = '';  /* html code to display at the bottom of widget */
var jtw_mid_html               = '';  /* html code to display inbetween each tweet */
var jtw_widget_style_misc      = 'float:right !important; direction:rtl !important; text-align:right !important;';  /* misc css style for the widget */
var jtw_results_style_misc     = 'float:right !important; direction:rtl !important; text-align:right !important;';  /* misc css style for the results */
var jtw_tweet_style_misc       = 'float:right !important; direction:rtl !important; text-align:right !important;';  /* misc css style for each tweet */
var jtw_num_tweets             = '10';  /* number of tweets to display in widget (up to 100) */
var jtw_tweet_lang             = 'ar';  /* language of tweets to display (2 letter country code) */
var jtw_widget_refresh_interval= '5';  /* the frequency (in seconds) to look for new tweets*/