Rule limitations in gnip

gnip

I am checking rule character limitations in gnip.
There is 1024 characters limit in gnip.
While I am checking below rule is failing to add:
#happy OR #security OR #IPL OR #breach OR #hack OR #happy1 OR #security1 OR #IPL1 OR #breach1 OR #hack1 OR #happy2 OR #security2 OR #IPL2 OR #breach2 OR #hack2 OR #happy3 OR #security3 OR #IPL3 OR #breach3 OR #hack3 OR #happy4 OR #security4 OR #IPL4 OR #breach4 OR #happy5 OR #security5 OR #IPL5 OR #breach5 OR #happy6 OR #security6 OR #xyz

Rule is successfully adding if I remove “OR #xyz” from the above rule.

Please help me the reason for failing.

Sure, as described in our introduction to PowerTrack Rules, rules that are limited to 1024 characters also have a limit of 30 positive clauses and 50 negative clauses. With PowerTrack version 1 (and standard with version 2), ‘long’ rules are available with 2048 characters and no limits on clauses.

From the docs:

Realtime and Historical PowerTrack (as well as Replay) support two forms of rules:

• ‘Standard’ rules can be up to 1,024 characters long and contain up to 30 positive clauses (things you want to match or filter on) and 50 negative clauses (things you want to exclude and not match on).

• ‘Long’ rules can be up to 2,048 characters long with no limits on the number of positive and negative clauses.

Thanks!