Revenue Rivers Oauth application

What happened to my Revenue Rivers Oauth application …I created it yesterday 11-30-12 and today Twitter wont let me access it or even recognize it DUH!

The following is what I’m getting on my WP website…http://revenuerivers.com

“There’s been an error posting your Twitter status! Visit your WP to Twitter settings page to get more information and to clear this error message”
"One or more of your last posts has failed to send a status update to Twitter. The Tweet has been saved, and you can re-Tweet it at your leisure.

401 Unauthorized: Authentication credentials were missing or incorrect."

Twitter Username RevenueRivers
Consumer Key XCwG0GIUq03291QjMhoIyw
Consumer Secret XXXX
Access Token 178416306-XXXXX
Access Token Secret XXXX

As you can see I didn’t make up this confabulation of symbols,numbers and letters… where did this come from…
When I went to log in today and tried to create a new application for Revenue Rivers it told me that it was already taken… NO Kidding Sherlock…!!!
It belongs to me…Dr. Watson!!!

So what do I do… I hate to write to these exasperating e-mails but I cannot find the answer to this dilemma…
I’ve been here before and have abandoned my efforts with Twitter for lack of time and technical knowledge…
Every so often like now, I’ll come back to twitter to see if anything has gotten less complicated…
Here I am again and I see nothing has changed…
This is all the more reason why I stumble…and who knows when I’ll get an answer…

This is probably the main reason why I don’t use twitter, hardly ever… Its too F&^%&% complicated…
Having to wait too long for answers and when you do get an answer its still hard to figure out.
And even though you’re always emailing me about people having tweets for me, which I don’t get… and other emails saying that
we found some people you may know? I really have to wonder… is this for real…?

At any rate… we all have our shortcomings… I guess this is one of mine…If it weren’t for the fact that I would like to broadcast my site to others
I wouldn’t even bother with this… but I’m too far along down the river to stop now so I would like to know whats going on with my Revenue Rivers application…

Regards

Ralph