REST API Limit

I am building an application replying heavily on the Twitter REST API and I was wondering how I can get elevated access, or a higher limit. I have contacted the Twitter Developer Support and they told me to post my inquire on here

Can you tell us more about the nature of the app and the API endpoints you are using?

Where did you contact the team - via the Support forms?

I am using majority of the api endpoints, timeline, follow, unfollow, direct messages, retreat, replies, to name a few.

To address your second question. I contacted the support form via this link https://support.twitter.com/forms/platform topic form “I have a technical question about the Twitter API”. And I got this response

So I’d use either the “I have an API policy question not covered by these points” option on the platform support forms page, or the “I need elevated access to the Streaming API” option and explain which REST endpoints you are requesting access to with the rate limits you would like to get access to and why.

Thanks u will try that and let you know what they say.

I contacted them and they told me to contact their Data Team. I am currently waiting for their response.