Requests but no impressions


#1

Hi

We have integrated the Mopub android SDK in our App through AdMob Mediation.

PROBLEM: On mopub Dashboard, we see requests but no impressions.

I have checked that we have followed https://developers.mopub.com/docs/android/interstitial/ to setup MoPub.
I used the mopub test APP with my Ad Unit Id. I always get ‘No Ads found’

I can share more details over email for debugging. Please let me know.

It would be great if this can be expedited quickely, since this is keeping us from releasing our App with mopub.

Regards
RB


#2

Hi,

The log “No ads found for ad unit” indicates that there was no fill for your ad unit. It does not indicate that there is a problem with your integration, but you may see it in combination with another error log, such as “Could not find custom event class named” so be sure to review the logs thoroughly.

We recommend you to review that you have at least one demand source enabled (Marketplace, Networks or Direct campaigns).

Best,