according to this page https://dev.twitter.com/oauth/overview and this page https://dev.twitter.com/oauth/xauth, i need to fill out a form in order to obtain access to use xAuth. I filled out the form 3 weeks ago and still have not heard back a response so i thought id ask here (the automatic response email said that i would receive a reply in once business day).
Basically i want to be able to do the following:
- ability to retrieve a list of tweets mentioning “@some_user_id”
- ability to retrieve a list of messages for the account “@some_user_id”
- be able to post tweets for “@some_user_id”
- be able to reply to tweets that mention “@some_user_id”
- automatic login (no need for login screen)
Based on the list of methods specified to retrieve api keys, i figured that the best one to use was the xAuth method. How can i go about obtaining access?