Removing scroll bars in HTML code

embeddedtimeline

Hi there guys! I must admit, i’m a bit of an HTML n00b, so bear with me here… trying to figure out why the following code:

<a class="twitter-timeline" 
data-theme="dark" 
data-link-color="#566573" 
data-chrome="noscrollbar nofooter noborders noheader transparent"
data-tweet-limit="2"
href="https://twitter.com/vomitron665"> 
vomitron665
</a> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

STILL displays not only an obnoxious scroll bar, but does not limit the number of tweets, either. I’ve wracked my brain looking at the simple code and can’t come up with anything.

Anyone care to share? Please forgive me if it’s something elementary that I just don’t yet understand about HTML or Twitter Feed widgets. :slight_smile:

-Peter

Are you able to share a page where you’ve pasted the code online? It could be that something else in the page is interfering with the Twitter markup.

Yes, it’s done within Wix, so, that could be the problem. Which I hope it isn’t because then I’m screwed. Check it out here:

www.thebrickhithousestudio.com

What I don’t understand is that all the other switches work, except for the noscrollbar. Which makes me think it ISN’T a problem within Wix.

Yunno what? I figured it out. It’s because the box spacing within Wix wasn’t big enough to accommodate 2 tweets. So the scroll bar appeared to do so. I simply made the number of tweets “1” and bingo… it disappeared. I stretched out the Wix box, and set it back to “2”, and bingo, gone.

Thanks for the help and quick reply!

Peter