Rejected developer account

Hi

I’m trying to restart my Developer Account application and I’ve tried to remove the application I had. However, now it seems my account is locked and stuck in a sort of limbo state.

All I see is the following message.

Back when I originally created the application and started the review process I was asked to send further information via email which I did but never heard anything else since.

Would be great if I can get some help with this issue and get my account activated as I’m trying to get some a new web app built.

Hi there. Could you please reply to the email we sent a while back asking for more details on your use-case? I don’t believe our team received your response.

Hamza

I’ve replied but the thing is I tried deleting my app to start the process again so I’m worried now I’ve locked my account based on what I’ve read by others on this forum.

Hey do you have any more updates for me?

I replied to the email again but still haven’t heard anything.

I’m worried I’ve locked my account or something would be great to get a follow up response.

I’ve submitted an escalation to have your application reviewed. You should hear back from the team in the next day or so.

Had an email from developers-accounts@twitter.com today asking for more detail so I’ve wrote out some explanation of what I want to do with the API and hopefully I hear back soon. This is where I got up too last time and had no response after this point.

My application has now been rejected with the following statement.

Your Twitter developer account application was not approved.
Thank you for your interest in developer access. We are unable to serve your use case at this time.

Which I totally don’t get considering I have already developed similar systems that do this and actually have worked on a service that is currently charging for this.

Also to top it off my account now reads this:

You cannot create apps
You cannot create apps because your developer account was rejected or suspended.

Am I now no longer allowed to work on and develop on the Twitter platform?

@Hamza I’m curious now how can I get personal access to my data via API now that my account has been locked in such a way?

All of our developer applications are reviewed to ensure compliance with Twitter policy. While we can’t comment on specific cases, applications may be rejected if they are found to be in violation of any section of the Developer Agreement and Policy, Automation Rules, Display Requirements, and/or the Twitter Rules.

Additional information on restricted uses of Twitter APIs is available here.

There currently isn’t a way to edit a rejected application, or to re-apply, however stay informed for product updates/changes.

There are several existing topics on the matter. I’m going to close this one as it is a duplicate.

closed #10