"Recent images" grid is totally missing

“Recent images” grid is totally missing. I hve checked many twitter profiles and all of them have a 6-part photo grid dedicated to their recent images. I do not have any recent images tab, link or grid at all. Any help will be deeply appreciated! thanks!

Same issue. I’ll tell you once I figure out. :frowning:

i have the same issue… i emailed them… got a automatic response… computer generated of course… with a bunch of self help categories… i guess there aren’t real people at twitter anymore…

i think they don’t have the servers for certain peoples photos… so they deactivate the grid hoping they will stop bombarding the servers… i have had several issues in the past…with the grid issue… they seriously don’t care… i read complaints about this going back 18 weeks or more from some people… this seems to be the worst though… before it was the grid didn’t show all 100 pics… now it is completely gone… to me … twitter is just for pics… and links… so what i’ve done is link the grid on my profile… like such… replace my profile name with yours… https://twitter.com/i/#!/wisewarrior37/media/grid then just c and v it to your profile… that’s the only thing that can stop people from running away from my lame ass twitter feed now…the way it looks and all…
Sincerely,

wise

Same issue. =’( Please respond.

same shit.

I have the same issue. PLEASE HELP DEVS. wth

Unfortunately we gotta admit that Twitter isn’t capable of handling photos yet. Besides disappearance of the grid, some of my photos vanish for a couple of days and come back again. Some are occasionally identified as “missing”… A whole lot of bugs ad imperfections which make it totally unreliable. I’ve give up on Twitter’s photo sharing feature at least for now.

my grid is containing just 6 photos… whenever i uploaded a new one, the last photo disappears…