I have my Consumer Key and Secret. I was able to retrieve the authorization request token. Recently, I started receiving this error:
“Authorization failed (server replied with a 401). This can happen if the consumer key was not correct or the signatures did not match.”
I have tried to reset my keys, but this did not help. I have since created another test application (with the exact same setup) and this works. My original application still does not work. I haven’t changed any of the settings of the application on Twitter from when it was initially working. My date and time are correct on all of my OAuth requests.