Reason: Internal error when processing the whitelist request

We try our web site to be approved however validtor tool says Reason: Internal error when processing the whitelist request.

Is there anything we should do about it? or this is twitter api’s problem?

same here,
it seems i can validate my urls, but when i try request approval it says
"Something went wrong and your request to be added to the whitelist failed. Please try again.
Reason: Internal error when processing the whitelist request"

Edit: when i change local characters like “ü, ı, ş” i could request approval

Ok. Got it.

I tried to enter only english chars in description area and it worked!

That’s weird. This card supports ony english alphabet?

I am facing the same error, i.e. “Internal error when processing the whitelist request” for my home page (http://www.optiproerp.com/) sumary card.
But I am using only English language. Please suggest.

Same thing is happening to me, english only

Same for me (english only)

This still seems to be a hot topic.
I have followed many discussion-threads here on the twitter developer site. Some mentioned it could be due to ‘strange’ characters in your name or bio.

Just to check what would happen I have also changed my bio. So that didn’t work for me.
-And I would say my name doesn’t have strange characters, so I don’t think that’s the problem.

I have tried all browsers here, Safari, Chrome and Firefox : all gave me the “Internal error when processing the whitelist request”.

-Any ideas how I can resolve this?

Sorry guys, having problems with the Validator. Our team is informed and working on it. Will reply here when we have an update.

Thanks!

Hi Ryan, is there any update for this problem? We are getting the same error message, we just want to validate our domain for video player card.

Our example url is: http://www.izlesene.com/video/ayse-hatun-onal-aslinda/5676689

“Reason: Internal error when processing the whitelist request”

Thanks for support.

same error exist…
“Internal error when processing the whitelist request”.

And my name also has no unvalid characters.

Hi Ryan, since izlesene asked this 14 weeks ago without getting a reply, we thought to ask you again. Is this problem fixed? Because we are getting the same error message over and over again with a summary card (the default card).

One of the example url’s we have tried is: https://www.broker-checkpoint.com/BrokerAccounts/Detail/4XP-_-Super-Mini-Account

Error Encountered
Something went wrong and your request to be added to the whitelist failed. Please try again.
Reason: Internal error when processing the whitelist request

Hope to hear from you soon.

Any update @rchoi on why people are getting “internal error” when submitting their cards for approval? I tried using many different combinations, plain english, no special characters and still not going through. Please help.

Same error all day.

Same Problem here.

Same here

BCheckPoint,

Sorry for the delay. Saw your other thread. Had issues with validator, since fixed, but I went ahead and whitelisted you.

Let me know if it works for you now.

Sorry. There was an issue with our validator two days ago. Please give it a shot now; it should be better.

Sorry. There was an issue with our validator two days ago. Please give it a shot now; it should be better.