Rate limit exceeded when I try to create an application

Hello,
When I try to create an application from my user in apps.twitter.com I get the next error, since 6 hours ago, why?

“Error
Rate limit exceeded. If you believe you’ve received this message in error please file a ticket at https://support.twitter.com/forms/platform

I’ve created 3 apps to test and then I’ve deleted them. I don’t know why this error, I don’t find this rate limit in documentation.
Do I have to wait more? How long?

Thanks!

I, have you got some news?
I’ve the same error.
I was trying to obtain a token, without success

I have the same problem. When I am trying to create a new application, it told me"rate limit exceed", anyone answers? Thanks.

The rate limit was removed in 24 hours.

I’ve just signed up to use twitter and am having this problem creating my first application. Is anyone else having this problem?

I’ve already created a support ticket but I’m just curious to know if this is a problem with my account or if something on Twitter’s end is playing up.

I’m having the same problem. At first I thought it was because it didn’t like that I used a placeholder website for my url. But now I have no idea. Guess I’ll also submit a ticket and see what happens.

Getting this bug too.

I also have the same bug… New twitter account, first app. …

I have the same issue… that’s why I signed up for these developer forums. New account, one tweet, and attempted to sign up for the API and received:

Error
Rate limit exceeded.

WTF