Promoted Account (Followers) campaign and Tweets relationship

I am trying to create a promoted account (followers) campaign and associate a tweet with the campaign. I was able to successfully associate a promoted tweet with the followers campaign. However, I am not able to link a “organic tweet” with the campaign. Are there any restrictions on what type of tweet (promoted tweet, scheduled, organic, geo) can be associated with a followers campaign?

Hi @TeamUpatel! Can you please be more specific as to what “I am not able” means? Do you get an error? If so, what does it say?

@TeamUpatel a Twurl would really help your case here. Also following partner inbounds also helps accelerate a response from a Twitter member.

Please ignore the first part of the question since this is not API related. I was trying to use the ads.twitter.com UI to determine how Promoted Account campaign and Tweets are associated. In the UI I have an option to link “organic” tweet to a promoted account campaign which did not work for me.

Although it would be great to know the second part of the question which is – Are there any restrictions on what type of tweet (promoted tweet, scheduled, organic, geo) can be associated with a followers campaign?