Profile picture not showing in widget on certain browsers

Hi all,

Our company is relatively new to Twitter and we’ve been playing with ways to add buttons and widget on our website. I’ve successfully added the Twitter widget to show the 2 latest tweets on a test page here:

http://www.impact-europe.com/stephen/news2

The widget appears in the bottom right of the page. The code being used is this:

The script works as it’s put in between {literal} {/literal} tags (as demanded by our CMS system), but the profile picture (eg our company logo as per our profile @ImpactEurope) isn’t showing.

Could this be a browser issue? The profile image isn’t showing in IE8 and Firefox 14.0.1 but does show when I view on my Android device.

Any ideas?

Stephen

name=“tin2u” href="">

internetretailing.net tags
<a

A person who seeks for sense of gratitude from others is the person who doesnt know how to apply it to his own being. He who only sees himself as a giver is the one indebted big time to someone else. So let us not live in deceit and become self righteous for a simple act of goodwill because maybe once upon a time in our lives we needed a favour from others, and we have forgotten that we owe them something as well. Just remember life is a two way road.