Problem with my twitter account

Hi. So basically my twitter account has a bug that it locks about 2 times per week with a message that my account has been hacked. It’s annoying. I usually just change my password and everything goes back to normal. However, this time it’s different. I tried changing my password multiple times and the message still comes up (I successfully changed the password). I’m locked out of tweeting too as it says “This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can’t complete this action right now. Please try again later.” I think twitter may have identified me as a spam account because I used unfollowers.com to send out a few tweets for me (I didn’t know i’m not supposed to, all of them didn’t have links and aren’t spam, but I’m not sure it’s because that). I worked really hard on my twitter account (I have 55.5K followers, it’s a sports account), and don’t want to lose it because of twitter’s errors. Also I haven’t gone over any limit that I know of. Haven’t been sending many DMs or tweets.

What do I do to fix this? Thanks.

Error was fixed. Thanks.

Thanks for letting us know your issue was resolved. This is a forum for developer questions, in the future please use support.twitter.com to raise these account queries. Thanks.