Priority display "name" is wrong

In the Display Guidelines
"1.Tweet Author The avatar must be positioned to the left of the name, @ username, and Tweet text."
And
"5.Retweet Indicator If the Tweet being displayed is a Retweet, the name of the user who Retweeted it and the Retweet icon must be displayed under the Tweet text."
Is wrong.

Conversation with @ username, Twitter users are aware of each other.
Web design and official guidelines are confusing to the user.
You should fix is wrong.

"name"優先表示は間違っている
Display Guidelinesにある
"1.Tweet Author The avatar must be positioned to the left of the name, @username, and Tweet text."
And
"5.Retweet Indicator If the Tweet being displayed is a Retweet, the name of the user who Retweeted it and the Retweet icon must be displayed under the Tweet text."
は間違っている。

Twitterのユーザーは、@usernameで会話し、お互いを認識している。
このガイドライン及び公式Webのデザインは、ユーザーに混乱を招く。
間違いであり修正すべきだ。

Roughly i agree with you.
The Display Guidelines (now it is Developer Display Requirements) is too strict and it seems to target only web service.
The majority traditional desktop clients may have some display policies and sometimes don’t have layout flexibility for restrictions depending on platform. So, i think it shouldn’t specify exact position like avatar, name/@username, date and time and so on. Of course, i think it is good to require what information the clients should display.
I hope that twitter will change the rules to leave a little more flexibility on client apps because most developers are respect Twitter and its rules.
I believe that Twitter is going to improve these new rules from time to time, is it right?