Post Tweet Failed. Status: 403

android
unity

I’m using Unity 5.5.2f, with Twitter v2.0.3 fabric kit.

I can build my app to Android, and login to Twitter from it. But, when I try to compose a tweet using a screenshot app card, it fails when posting with:

E/TweetUploadService(31802): Post Tweet failed
E/TweetUploadService(31802): com.twitter.sdk.android.core.TwitterApiException: HTTP request failed, Status: 403
E/TweetUploadService(31802): at com.twitter.sdk.android.core.Callback.onResponse(Callback.java:42)
E/TweetUploadService(31802): at retrofit2.ExecutorCallAdapterFactory$ExecutorCallbackCall$1$1.run(ExecutorCallAdapterFactory.java:68)
E/TweetUploadService(31802): at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:615)
E/TweetUploadService(31802): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
E/TweetUploadService(31802): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/TweetUploadService(31802): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4921)
E/TweetUploadService(31802): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/TweetUploadService(31802): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
E/TweetUploadService(31802): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1027)
E/TweetUploadService(31802): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:794)
E/TweetUploadService(31802): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

I have read/write permissions set. I’ve requested App Card permissions from twitter support for this app, and they’ve said my app has been whitelisted for all Fabric permissions.

What could be the problem?

Get same problem, Unity 5.4.5f1

maybe, this is needed.
https://dev.twitter.com/twitterkit/unity/app-card-composer-usage-guidelines
link ‘apply to add the permission to your app’ to https://support.twitter.com/forms/platform
and then, ‘special permission request’ - ‘app card’ request.

i’m sorry, you had done.

@FunMobGames can you share you consumer key so we can verify access?