Possible ETA for PREL-11824 (users/search) Fix?


I realize this is a bit much to ask given that the API is a free service so I apologize in advance. I’m new to this community was wondering what the general timeframe would be to fix a bug like this. It’s only because I made a site that relies heavily on the search/users endpoint. If we’re looking at a few weeks, I’ll need to plan accordingly versus if it were a few days.

Thank you!


Thanks for the question - I understand that this must be frustrating for you!

We started investigating this on Friday and were able to reproduce. I can’t currently offer any ETA as the work is ongoing, and we generally don’t specify fix timelines on the forums. We’ll certainly do our best to communicate updates as we go.