Player card approval requested before all assets were HTTPS; fixed now, request again?

I submitted my first request for adding a Player card a few days ago (Friday?) but pressing “play” resulted in non-HTTPS assets. I didn’t realize this until after I sent the request for approval. I’ve since fixed this. My card is still pending approval. Would an initial not-all-HTTPS cause the request approval to be delayed? Or is a few days+ common for approvals for player card requests?

Example URL to be validated:

Underlying reason for problems initially was that we had an HTTPS URI for our hosted media (mp3) but somewhere behind the scenes our media hosting company was redirecting to a non-HTTPS URI but only in some cases. This issue was fixed with the media hosting provider so this non-secure redirect no longer happens.

Please re-use the validator and re-submit for approval.

@rchoi I don’t get the option anymore. It just says “*.thatpodcast.io whitelist request for player card is pending approval” and I don’t see the option to resubmit. Happy to do so, though!

How do I re-submit for approval? I still only see the message that says it is pending.

I’m also facing the same problem. This is my url http://tndr.itransplant.net/Donor/TellAFriend and keep getting error .

At some point in the last four or five hours my site was silently whitelisted.

Sorry for the delay, and not communicating. we had the team look at it for whitelisting.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.