Player card approval fails. Says to check validation, but everything validated correctly

I submitted a player card for approval using this URL:
http://umanoapp.com/c/7nll6
Everything validated correctly

However, I got the response that
"The URL you provided for umanoapp.com to use the player card did not validate. Please make sure the page contains valid metadata, then reapply for a Twitter card."

How can I figure out what actually went wrong?

Thanks!
Anton

Any help here? We just received another rejection email with no helpful explanation.

The test URL you provided is rendering correctly on mobile but not on web. I’ve just responded to your ticket with some more information.

?

Awesome. Thanks @darmeyer! We fixed things up. Turns out it was a problem with the player:width field. We specified it as “435px” instead of just “435”.

@darmeyer: Will you mind helping me determine my domain’s not being approved? It said something like “twitter:domain” not found. I am using something called “Koken CMS,” which is similar to WordPress, but for photographers.

Here is an excerpt from the Koken files:

koken:head

<meta property=“og:title” content="{{ content.title|content.filename strip_html=“true” }}" />
<meta property=“og:description” content="{{ content.caption strip_html=“true” }}" />

koken:content_image
<koken:not empty=“profile.twitter”>

</koken:not>
</koken:content_image>
</koken:head>