Photo Gallery

Every time I upload a new photo on Twitter, the oldest one disappear from the “Recent Images” gallery. What should I do to get them back and make them stop disappearing?

Okay, this need to be fixed, because they have too many problems wrong with Twitter.

1. People being missing. All of my pictures are disappearing once I upload a new one.
  2. Direct Messages, they always deleting all of my Direct Messages and sometimes I don’t get the ones people send me.
  3. Why when you always send a new tweet on via web it scrolls down and you have to stroll back up to send another tweets.
  4. Why can’t we have a little picture of our own under the bio box like the people with verified accounts? I really want one of them.
    Also, the list goes on and on. Can y’all just read our problems and fix them. This is really going to make Twitter looks mad. I love Twitter so much, so can y’all please please please fix this problem. Thanks if you read this.

i am work interior electricel service for office shop and home every space in bangkok

Any threads on the subject of “self autonomy” ?

POST with Pics, and PICS only gone missing.
What happened to the Picture Gallery and why is it working only for some?

my gallery of recent pictures is no showing anything at the moment, if I click on empty square only few of 2011 pics showing but pretty much none of the recent ones and 2012 submitted via instagram.

Why do I not see the pics that I have posted in the past week.
My pic gallery is now 7 days old!! In both IE & Chrome on the PC.
Same problem on my iPad app.
Why has no one addressed this problem???