Open multiple User Stream with one application?

streaming
token-limits
limits

Hello,

I’m developing a J2EE application which has to receive tweet in live.

There will be several instance of this application (5 to 20) deployed for each of our customers.

Each instance of this application will have his own IP and should open his own User Stream (with their own query)

I want to use only my own account.
Our customers should not have to log with their twitter account.
So, I have only one “Acces Token”.

As the documentation say :

Each account may create only one standing connection to the public endpoints, and connecting to a public stream more than once with the same account credentials will cause the oldest connection to be disconnected.

So, I think it will be not possible for me to work like this ?

How can i realise that ?

If I create one application for each of our consumers (5 to 20), this will be a solution ?

I am not sure what is unclear about the documentation but to make it very simple, 1 application/consumer can run 1 stream for each individual user.

If you attempt to run 2 streams for the same user with the same application/consumer, the first stream will be disconnected regardless of the ip.

If you have 2 application then you will be able to run 1 stream on app1 and 1 stream on app2 at the same time.

Note that user streams returns everything related to a user so there is no reason to run twice such stream.