OAuth failing with Authroization header from OAuth dev tool



So I’m getting the following error response when attempting to authenticate to twitter:

{“errors”:[{“code”:32,“message”:“Could not authenticate you.”}]}

I’m using a Chrome RESTful app to test my call. Here’s what it’s sending:


Authorization: OAuth oauth_consumer_key=“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”, oauth_nonce=“e2c565734a8b7b57427c0923f12917e8”, oauth_signature=“8l2vwjRxD0R%2FKyiOAJrJOtvT4Gs%3D”, oauth_signature_method=“HMAC-SHA1”, oauth_timestamp=“1425781918”, oauth_token=“xxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”, oauth_version="1.0"
X-Target-URI: https://api.twitter.com
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/40.0.2214.115 Safari/537.36
Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Accept: /
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, sdch
Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8

I copied the URL and the authorization header directly from the OAuth dev tool. I tried refreshing it a few times and using the new headers but I couldn’t get it to work.

I have used the dev console to successfully run this request so I know my account has authorization.

I don’t know what could be wrong or what else to try.