OAuth 2.0 Support

thanks

You cannot.

Pretty please?

Please hurry up with this…I can’t log into IsoWords or other apps of the like with my Twitter account until the API/OAuth problem is fixed.

good night

Please endorse the request for oauth2 support on getsatisfaction
https://getsatisfaction.com/twitter/topics/oauth2_for_twitter

It will be nice to get a number on this :slight_smile:

Hey when are we going to get oauth2 support? Specifically server side. I’m already supported by Google, Microsoft, and FourSquare. Where’s my Twitter support?

@MrAntix, I added my vote. Come on twitter! Let’s do this.

How can I remove my app from a authenticated user’s account using oauth?

yeah support oAuth2!!

could you please give an example of oauth 2.0 for twitter with javascript? @Anywhere doesn’t seem to work correctly… thanks

It’s more than a little shameful that Twitter still doesn’t support OAuth2, given that this question was first asked nearly a year ago. Surely, sometime between 9 weeks ago and now (as of the writing of this comment), you could have at least drawn up a timeline to implement OAuth2, unless there’s absolutely no engineers available to work on something quite so important. Twitter is falling behind in this regard.

+1 for oauth2

+1 for oauth2

Every developer that complains about the lack of OAuth2 means that they either have to work more than needed to support twitter or that hundreds/thousands of users are loosing the chance of reaching twitter: http://www.netmarketshare.com/social-media.aspx?qprid=90&qpcustom=Twitter

Not being able to share a timeframe and taking that long only means that the engineering team is not taking OAuth2 as a high priority project, and they should start giving high priority to it, with me you lost a potential market of 50,000 users for lacking OAuth2.

+1 for oauth2

+1 for also supporting the oauth2 implict flow profile as implemented by Facebook

+1 for oauth2

+1 for oauth2

+1 for oauth2

Still no support for OAUTH2. This is just silly and frustrating!