No 'retweeted_status' field

It’s pretty weird that I cannot find tweets records with ‘retweeted_status’ field any more. We are using search API v1.1 by the way. Is there anyone has the same problem? Or some suggestions? Thanks!

This is because you’re not getting any retweets. More than 24 hours now both Twitter search API and web site searches not returning retweets. Some people are already aware of this bug or feature: https://twitter.com/katebarlow/status/482108084694052864

Hi FuKaiqun,
we don’t see any retweet in results of search API.
It explains your problem?

Twitter, what’s happening?

Thank you!

I have the same problem. Search api is not returning retweets. Have you changed something?

Same here… Search API only returns tweets. Is this an error, if not, is there any new way to get all tweets and retweets, natives included?

Yes. I thought the problem was that the ‘retweeted_status’ field was not being returned, but apparently the retweets themselves are not being returned.

This is around for more than 48 hours now and no signs of a fix coming yet. Either Twitter is having long weekend earlier or “this is not a bug, a feature!” :slight_smile:

I have noticed this issue. Twitter please fix. This looks like a bug to me. For my research I need a complete picture of both tweets and retweets. Please fix

I have the same problem here since 27 Jun!

Is this a bug?

Thank you all for reporting this.

We are currently investigating the issue and will keep you updated on this thread.

Hello everyone,

The engineering team has tracked down the issue and implemented a fix. It will be deployed tomorrow (Wednesday), so you can expect to see retweeted_status again in the Search API results.

I will update this thread when the fix is in production.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Best,
Romain

Great news! Thank you for updating!

Great news!

Great News, thank you very much :slight_smile:

really appreciate the update. Looking forward to fix.

Thank you everyone.

The team in San Francisco has deployed the fix yesterday late afternoon PST time.

Let us know if you are still experiencing any issues, but everything should be back to normal on the Search API results.

Thanks,
Romain

Thank you very much for your good work :slight_smile:
Search results include retweets now.

Yes. It’s working well again! Thanks!

my account has been locked…im not reetweet…pls help me…

my account has been locked…im not retweets…what happen my account…pls help me…