No reply symbol on twitter feed

I do not have a reply symbol so I can reply to my twitter followers on my computer. I only have favorite & retweet symbols. I have to create a new tweet to tweet to anyone. This is only on my mac computer for the past couple of days. I do not have this problem on my iPhone. All the symbols of reply, favorite, retweet, & more are on my iPhone. Please help!! Thanks! :slight_smile:

I can’t reply to tweets. I do NOT have a reply symbol on my feed page. I only have a favorite & retweet symbol. Need help, please!

I’m having the same problem. I can only favorite or retweet. My reply button is gone.

I’ve been having this same issue since late last week (Wednesday or Thursday). I sent a support request and have heard nothing back as of yet. It seems to only be affecting this account via web access, browser independent.

I don’t understand why this is only affecting certain accounts or why twitter won’t respond to support requests. I have found that if you click on the tweet you want to reply to, it will expand and allow you to reply.

I watched a 20 sec. youtube video that helped me. You have to click in the tweet that you want to reply to. Then you can see your reply button. To close the tweet just click back into the tweet. The video is under “twitter interface experiment”. Hope this helps. I searched for 2 days. I was so frustrated! The video was just put up last Friday. Good luck! :slight_smile:

I watched a 20 sec. youtube video that helped me. You have to click in the tweet that you want to reply to. Then you can see your reply button. To close the tweet just click back into the tweet. The video is under “twitter interface experiment”. Hope this helps. I searched for 2 days. I was so frustrated! The video was just put up last Friday. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Watch a 20 sec. youtube video listed as “twitter interface experiment”. This video showed me how to uncover the reply button. Good luck!! :slight_smile:

Here is the 20 sec. video that I watched on youtube. There is no sound, and it is very quick. I hope this link works for you. :slight_smile:

This is exactly what I needed! Thank you so much, @Glamnini!