No payment from MoPub and no reply from support

I didn’t receive the payment for October. I have written several emails to support@mopub.com and mopubpaymentsupport@twitter.com. I haven’t received no response, not even an automated email. What should I do?

I have used MoPub for years and never had any problem like that. I have invested in promotion and significantly increased my traffic, just to face this problem. Has anybody faced this problem? How else can I reach MoPub or Twitter support?

Hi @dre

So sorry to hear you are having trouble getting in touch with us. One reason for the lack of payment may be due to not hitting the threshold limit for Marketplace payments. The payment team has the full control and visibility into the process, but If you CC the support alias on your request, we will make sure it is seen and followed up on as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

Hi @jackie

Thank you very much for your reply. The payment is more than $3,000. I’m sure it’s above Marketplace threshold limits. Could you please elaborate on how do I “CC the support alias”? I have written several emails CC-ing to mopubpaymentsupport@twitter.com and support@mopub.com and never got any response, not even automated ones with some “case number”.

I have noticed another strange behaviour. The new “validation” mechanism fails to validate W9 for US LLC if the “name field” shows person’s name. It only allows “name field” to contain business name, but that is incorrect. There is another field for business name. I guess people who wrote the validation code don’t know the specifics of US LLCs. Regardless I “validated” my payment information awhile ago. Perhaps the new payment system isn’t simply working and thus the silence from the support team. A year ago whenever I had any question the support team’s response was always quick and helpful. Now - total silence.

Please help.

Hi @dre,

If you can let us know your account log-in either on this thread, or in a separate email to support@mopub.com, we’d be happy to take a look into this and will help you get in touch with MoPub Payment Support.

Thanks!

Hi @jackie

I keep sending emails to support@mopub.com but there is no reply. I’m not getting even automated emails with case number to post it here.

Is there a way to send a private message here? I don’t feel comfortable posting login email on public googleable forum. Or if you could give me another email I can send my login email. support@mopub.com seems pretty much useless.

Thanks!

@dre Thanks for the DM, I’ve shared your email address with the MoPub team.

Thank you @bonnell and @jackie for the support. All the issues have been resolved. Thank you very much.

Glad to hear you’re all set now @dre. Happy coding!