For the life of me, I can’t get card images to show up on manual posts, but somehow they work in API posts just fine. I tried resizing them from 600x300 to 506x253 and defining image:width and image:height, but no luck. Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong? Thanks.
I believe the format / rule precedence of http://d3r9ji9857kmy6.cloudfront.net/robots.txt is incorrectly configured, since the Twitterbot is unable to fetch any images from that domain. You could try moving the Twitterbot rule to the top of the file and explicitly allowing access to the
/wp-content/uploads/ URL as well. Check Google’s robots.txt spec for more information.
Hmm, I added this to the top, but no dice still:
User-agent: Twitterbot Disallow: Allow: /wp-content/uploads/
Spoke too soon. Looks like it worked, though some seems to be cached in the Twitter system. Thanks for your help, @andypiper!
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.