New twitter widget in IOS6 HTML5 web app triggers keyboard on startup

Not sure wether to ask in ‘Twitter for Websites’ or ‘mobile development’.

I’m building a HTML5 digital magazine and embedded the (new) Twitter widget. When I add the digital magazine to my homescreen as a web app on an ‘iDevice’ (iPhone/iPad) with IOS6, there is a glitch when starting the web app; The app loads, but when the Twitter widget is loaded, it somehow focusses on an input(?) form element, triggering the iDevice’s keyboard. When the app is loaded, the keyboard is still shown.

For the iPad, this is only annoying: for the iPhone, the viewport is zoomed leaving my web app in an undesired state.

Has anybody had the same problem and somehow disabled the ‘focus’ on the Twitter widget triggering the keyboard?

hola a todos estoy construyendo una pagina html y no puedo insertar el Twitter widget en mi pagina si alguien me puede ayudar por favor. Este es lo que tengo

Radio Estéreo Libertad !

Una Radio Con sabor Tropical.....!

Hola!, Bienvenidos a Nuestra Radio.

Titulo aqui

Titulo aqui

Titulo aqui

Titulo aqui

Titulo aqui
Titulo aqui
(aqui deseo insertar el Twitter widget.gracias por su ayuda
Inicio - Nosotros - Servicios - Contacto
Copiright 2012 Mandanos un mensaje via email a radioestereolibertad@hotmail.com

Hi Sebastiaan,

I’ve not come across this issue on iOS before—the development the Tweet Box behaviour would only trigger the keyboard when explicitly tapped. However, this evening we’ve deployed a separate change to how the Tweeting interface for the timeline widgets works; there’s no-longer a text area in the widget on load, so hopefully there will no-longer be a cause of mistaken keyboard focus.

Regards,

Ben

I only had this behavior on IOS6 (and only while opening a web app). I can confirm that the deploy fixed the bug!

Thanks,

Sebastiaan