Dear Twitter Staff,
Hope you’re doing well! We were hoping that you would give us access to some details about metrics, as the Twitter Ads API documentation for Video Pre-roll suggests that we (developers in the Alpha) should consult with our Twitter team for analytics details:
“Analytics for VIDEO_VIEWS_PREROLL campaigns are coming soon. Developers in the API alpha should consult with their Twitter team for details on pulling stats for these campaigns.”
If you could provide the following details, it would help us with our development on Video Pre-roll:
- What metrics are available for Video Pre-roll campaigns? A list would be very much helpful.
- What is the main goal metric for Video Pre-roll?
- For Video Views campaigns, the metric was VIDEO_VIEWS, for Tweet Engagements, the goal metric is ENGAGEMENTS.
- What object should we pull them from? For other campaigns, we pulled them for the promoted_tweet object.
- Are there any details about segmentation for these metrics?
In other objects (campaign and line_item, for example) there is a globally unique id column. For media_creatives, we’ve noticed the first record we created had an id value of 1 - is this globally unique, or is it scoped to our account?
Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks in advance!