Need for change in the Display Guidelines

hi.
Intention “I want to unify the user experience” of Twitter was to understand. I think in a variety of constraints, and want to follow it as much as possible, too.
Well, easy-to-understand user experience who had been unified. It, I shall be “true” but easy to use for users.
However, the Display Guidelines that are currently presented is “obvious fatal error” exists.
I will provide a great experience for the user to ensure that it is also better, and should be corrected.

They really should be modified
"1.Tweet Author The avatar must be positioned to the left of the name, @username, and Tweet text."
And
"5.Retweet Indicator If the Tweet being displayed is a Retweet, the name of the user who Retweeted it and the Retweet icon must be displayed under the Tweet text."
It is a part of.

Originally, Twitter is a culture that call each “@username” to each other. We produce, people will accept you, it has evolved.
Using the “@username” when you are even now Reply.
But there is a question here.
Is more important to “@ username” call each other each other clearly, do you give priority to “name” in the Guideline.
I wonder if it is not for beginners confused here.
Twitter is not facebook. For each call in the “@username”, not the real name but a culture.

But it is impossible? Each other or to call in, “name” in. “Name” is not guaranteed to be unique. You want to search for “name” in the “たけし” to try. In Japan, this is the name of the man, but major, “たけし” many will come out.
The user would be puzzled to see a notation called “たけし” a lot.
"This is another person or nay? Or me?"
This is not a “great experience.”

I I want to change to favor the “@ username” this part of the world.

P.S.
Heavy users in Japan are aware of each other in the “@username” with the icon.
“Name” is the appendix, is also used as the material for the joke, so play to change frequently, as if to recognize the people is not permitted.

Thanks,

Display Guidelinesの変更すべき点
Twitterの"ユーザー体験を統一したい"という意思は理解した。私も様々な制約の中で、可能な限りそれに従いたいと思う。
なるほど、ユーザー体験は統一されていた方が理解されやすい。だがそれは、"本当に"ユーザーにとって使いやすいものでなければならない。
しかし、現在提示されているDisplay Guidelinesには"明白で致命的な誤り"が存在する。
それは修正されるべきであり、またその方が確実にユーザーにとって素晴らしい体験を提供することになる。

修正すべき箇所は
"1.Tweet Author The avatar must be positioned to the left of the name, @username, and Tweet text."

"5.Retweet Indicator If the Tweet being displayed is a Retweet, the name of the user who Retweeted it and the Retweet icon must be displayed under the Tweet text."
の部分である。

本来、Twitterはお互いを"@username"で呼び合う文化だ。私達が生み出し、貴方方が受け入れ、それを発展させた。
今でもReplyする時には"@username"を使う。
だがここで疑問がある。
明らかにお互いを呼び合う"@username"の方が重要なのに、Guidelineでは"name"を優先するのか。
初心者はここで戸惑うのではないだろうか。
Twitterはfacebookではない。本名ではなく"@username"で呼び合うのが文化なのに。

では、"name"で呼び合うようにするか?しかしそれは不可能だ。"name"は一意性を保証されていない。試しに"たけし"で"name"を検索して欲しい。これは日本ではメジャーな男性の名前だが、沢山の"たけし"がでてくるだろう。
ユーザーは沢山の"たけし"と言う表記を見て戸惑うことだろう。
「これは私か?いや別の人か?」
これは"素晴らしい体験"ではない。

是非この部分を"@username"を優先するように変更して欲しい。

追伸
日本のヘビーユーザーはアイコンと"@username"で互いを認識している。
"name"は付録であり、ジョークの材料としても使われ、頻繁に変更して遊ぶので、人を認識する物としては認められていない。