Mark Your Native Ad as Sponsored or Promoted
• The ad must be clearly marked in your application as “promoted” or “sponsored” content.
• This is required for the MoPub Native Ads offering.
Leverage the Five Elements for Native Ads
• In order to maximize revenue from native ads from MoPub Marketplace, include as many of the ﬁve
elements (icon image, main image, title, text, and CTA text) as possible.
• Designs that use all of the elements tend to perform better and garner higher CPMs on the MoPub
Don’t Distort or Modify the Assets
• For example, if you choose to display the “text” portion, display all the text provided by the
• You can change the size of the image to ﬁt inside your application, but avoid scaling the image to
such a size that the user cannot reasonably see what was on the image.
• Do not change the aspect ratio of any of the images.
Avoid Excess Ad Requests
• Your application should make an effort to request ads only when they are likely to be displayed.
• When a user navigates to a table view with many content cells, avoid requesting ads that will be
displayed near the bottom of the table view.
• Instead, wait for the user to begin scrolling through the feed before making additional ad requests.