My twitter card contains a space but when i shared it automatically space removes

My twitter card title contains a space but when i shared it automatically space removes but after validate that card i got the perfect output plz help…

You’ll need to provide us with a URL and more information about what is wrong.

Here, u go

can you please suggest something @andypiper

try to share these link and you got look at the title of the bloghttps://www.siriusdecisions.com/Blog/2016/January/ContentandtheRevenueConnection.aspx
Here, u go @andypiper

Looks as I would expect, nothing wrong with the title that I can see.

Sorry sir can you please try these link

previous link has been validated to demonstrate the same issue to other. Please try these link.

Thanks

Have you changed this after trying it once without spaces? If so, your card is cached for 7 days before it will be refreshed.

but when i validate these URL i got the the perfect result. is validate like an option to update the cache?

And i didn’t change the title. Still these issue is occurring.

No that will not update the cache. See the Cards Troubleshooting documentation. I think you’ll just have to wait for that one to be re-crawled.

Any time duration to be re-crawled?

Yes, seven days as we mention in the Troubleshooting document.

why i have to validate each and every link of the twitter card? as per my knowledge only main domain have to validate only once… so please suggest @andypiper