My Twitter account isn't working at all

Hey, My Twitter account isn’t working at all. I can’t tweet, I can’t Direct Message anyone, I can’t retweet, favorite, or reply a tweet. I can’t follow anyone. I can’t do anything on Twitter. Can you help me please. I would really appreciate it.

I have the same problems. Wish I could help but Twitter support wont tell me.

Same here and It’s pissing me off!

Switch internet carriers. I was using “Firefox” and my account was doing the same. I switched to “Safari” and now my account is back to normal.

I am having the same problem. I lost all of my followers, and everytime i follow someone and refresh the windows i am receiving a message telling me that i am not following any one. I even lost my pictures and all the people i followed. what is going on???

My Twitter account isn’t working at all. I can’t tweet, I can’t Direct Message anyone, I can’t retweet, favorite, or reply a tweet. I can’t follow anyone. I can’t do anything on Twitter. Can you help me please. I would really appreciate it.

I have a new Sony Vaio PC & I can sign my username, but I can’t type my password in at all. Can anybody help me out?

I have the exact same problem now, how did you fix it?