My Profile Widget doesn't work on my site

I’ve tried to preview the widget and it just shows blank frame, and ‘grabbed’ the code from https://twitter.com/about/resources/widgets/widget_profile, but it just shows the frame and no content or name? Any ideas?

Mine is doing the same thing. I copied the code to my website and all I get is the box with the Twitter logo and “Join the conversation”. When I first put the code on my site it displayed properly, but lately it’s been hit and miss, even in different browsers.

No entiendo mucho soy nueva en esto !!!

I think profile needs to go public, something like 100 followers or 100 tweets something like that
i tried the same but it doesn’t work

My Twitter doesn’t look good in any browsers. It shows only the “blank” text base, texts and hyperlinks. I can’t tweet anything.

Mine suddenly stopped working two days ago, am using the code generated in admin section > widgets

My twitter account wont refresh my feed although im right next to my motum (idk if I spelled that right), it wont let me follow anyone I get a message saying something about following to many people even though I only follow 46, it wont let me tweet and I have been told that my user name is wrong and I have to redo it 4 or 5 times until it registers. idk what is wrong but I need my twitter up and running fast!!! D:

Now whenever I tweet (or try to) I get this

This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can’t complete this action right now. Please try again later.

This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can’t complete this action right now. Please try again later.

IM NOT A ROBOT THANK YOU VERY LITTLE!

lol