My app was hacked and now my twitter account is hacked as well

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED INTO AND THE EMAIL ASSOCIATED WITH THE ACCOUNT WAS CHANGED. I HAVE VERY SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITHIN MY ACCOUNT AND USE THIS ACCOUNT TO CONNECT WITH A TARGET AUDIENCE FOR MY BRAND. AFTER NUMEORUS ATTEMPTS TRYING TO CONTACT TWITTER VIA THEIR SUPPORT TEAM I WAS TOLD THAT I CAN NOT BE VERIFIED AS THE ACCOUNT HOLDER BECAUSE THE EMAIL I CONTACTED THEM THROUGH DOES NOT MATCH THE EMAIL ON THE ACCOUNT. OBVIOUSLY IF AN ACCOUNT IS HACKED THE HACKER WILL ALTER ALL OF THE ORGINAL ACCOUNT HOLDERS INFORMATION SO THAT THEY ARE COMPLETLY LOCKED OUT OF THEIR ACCOUNT. I FILED BRAND IMPERSONATION TICKETS, HACKED ACCOUNTS TICKETS, SECURITY TICKETS, AND EVEN TRIED CONTACTING A REAL PERSON WHO WORKS FOR TWITTER INC. TO NO AVAIL. I SEEN SO MANY USERS THAT ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME ISSUE WITH TWITTERS SUPPORT TEAM. ITS A MAJOR ISSUE AND ALL USERS ARE AFFECTED BY THIS SECURITY FLAW. IT IS VERY UPSETTING THAT HIGH PROFILE CELEBS AND MAJOR COMPANIES WHEN COMPROMISED CAN GET THEIR ACCOUNTS BACK WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF YOUR USERS ? THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE SECURITY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED IN ORDER FOR ACCOUNT HOLDERS TO VERIFY THEIR IDENTITY. SO MANY USERS HAVE BEEN HACKED AND PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THEIR ACCOUNTS CAN BE USED AGAINST THEM. SIGN THIS PETITION DEMANDING TWITTER TO HAVE MORE SECURITY MEASURES FOR ACCOUNT HOLDERS ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR ACCOUNTS ARE COMPROMISED. ALSO TWITTER SHOULD HAVE A BETTER SUPPORT TEAM THAT ACTUALLY READS EMAILS AND ASSIST USERS. I HAVE STARTED A PETITION ON CHANGE.ORG IN REGARDS TO THIS MATTER BECAUSE HONESTLY EVEN IF I DONT GET MY ACCOUNT BACK DONT WANT THIS TO EVER HAPPEN AGAIN TO ME OR ANYONE ELSE !!! SIGN MY PETITION ON CHANGE.ORG IF YOUR ALSO A VICTIM OF A HACKED ACCOUNT AND TWITTER’S SUPPORT TEAM DID NOTHING TO VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY LIKE ME !!!

PETITION: TWITTER INC : REQUIRE SECURITY QUESTIONS FOR ACCOUNT USERS TO PROTECT THEM AGAINST HACKERS. EMAIL VERFICATION IS NOT ENOUGH !http://www.change.org/petitions/twitter-inc-require-security-questions-for-account-users-to-protect-them-against-hackers-email-verfication-is-not-enough?share_id=uPsGanzmys&utm_campaign=twitter_link&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition via @change