My app is set to read and write already Connected, but getting a notice that your Authentication credentials are missing or incorrect? Check whether your Access token has read and write permission. If not, you'll

keep getting this message how do I fix it please? Connected, but getting a notice that your Authentication credentials are missing or incorrect? Check whether your Access token has read and write permission. If not, you’ll need to create a new token.

Where are you getting this message?

what do you mean where am I getting this message? Im getting on my wp scripted website
just after I fill in this form,

Your server time: Tuesday, 15-Nov-11 05:43:30 UTCTwitter’s current server time: Tuesday, 15-Nov-11 05:43:32 UTC. If these times are not within 5 minutes of each other, your server will not be able to connect to Twitter.

The process to set up OAuth authentication for your web site is needlessly laborious. However, this is the method available. Note that you will not add your Twitter username or password to WP to Twitter; they are not used in OAuth authentication.

1. Register this site as an application on Twitter’s application registration page

If you’re not currently logged in, log-in with the Twitter username and password which you want associated with this site
    Your Application’s Name will be what shows up after “via” in your twitter stream. Your application name cannot include the word “Twitter.” Use the name of your web site.
    Your Application Description can be whatever you want.
    The WebSite and Callback URL should be http://www.sonycamcorderreview.com

Agree to the Developer Rules of the Road and continue.
2. Switch to “Settings” tab in Twitter apps

Select "Read and Write" for the Application Type
Update the application settings
Return to Details tab and create your access token. Refresh page to view your access tokens.

Once you have registered your site as an application, you will be provided with four keys.
3. Copy and paste your consumer key and consumer secret into the fields below

Twitter Consumer Key

Twitter Consumer Secret
4. Copy and paste your Access Token and Access Token Secret into the fields below

If the Access level reported for your Access Token is not “Read and write”, you need to go back to step 2 and generate a new Access Token.

Access Token

Access Token Secret

please can you help with the problem ?

can’t get my posts to feed to my twitter account

keep getting the message stated above

I have done all that …I think with success and yet I get this notice “Twitter requires authentication by OAuth. You will need to update your settings to complete installation of WP to Twitter.Twitter response: http_code 401 - 401 Unauthorized” and then I see try “Oauth” debug [or something close in spelling] where do I find that?

same here, anybody an idea for a solution?

same ! ??? help

OMG me too!!! and still no answer! errrrr

same, I found same error… any solution???

Same stupid issue.