My app break the rules?

Hi everyone, have a nice day,

A client ask me for developing an app which do the following:

1.- Show a list of people who tweet #EntreCristianosNosSeguimos (something like “Christians Follow others Christians”) allowing user to “follow” or “discard” using buttons. (not automatically and of course, respecting api rate and twitter limits)

2.- Send direct messages to new followers asking to follow other members “Thanks for follow me, please follow @onemeber and @othermember” (@onemeber and @othermember are selected randomly) (automatically but of course, respecting api rate and twitter limits)

3.- Post tweets (5 per day) asking to follow other members “please follow @onemeber and @othermember, remember #EntreCristianosNosSeguimos (“Christians Follow others Christians”)”

I read “twitter policies and rules” but I am not sure if an app like this violates them in some way.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Luis Vásquez

The rules on following behaviour in apps is clearly documented in our following rules and best practices and the Twitter Rules. These kinds of apps encouraging following are disallowed.

Please do not continue to raise threads on these forums asking questions about this, these are Support matters and further threads on this topic here will be closed. Thanks.