Multiple tweet widget

Is it possible to embed 4 twitter account to a single widget ?

i am using single account currently with my website i want to use all 4 account to a single widget .

Consider building a Twitter List with those users as members. Then use an embedded timeline widget for lists and configure it to point to your list.

yes did the same , but the problem is i myself cannot see my tweets in those list its about the person who’s tweets i want to see but my tweets are not included. Any other solution than this ?

You should be able to make yourself a member of the same list… are you having trouble doing that?

yes … i created a list now how should i add myself to that list ?? so that i can share my tweets with others. And i haven’t found any option to add myself to that list

yes … i created a list now how should i add myself to that list ?? so that i can share my tweets with others. And i haven’t found any option to add myself to that list

I’m pretty sure that you can add yourself to one of the lists you own only if you’re using Tweetdeck or a third-party client.

no its not working for me as i need to create widget with multiple account so tweetdeck is not working for me. any other solution would be appreciated. Thanks for replying.