Multiple timeline widget causes error message

I created timeline widgets through my Twitter account setting. It works fine if there is only one per page. When there are more than one, I get an error (below) in the console. Any idea why this is happening? Does it have anything to do with the application settings? I work with multiple websites, and sometimes a website needs multiple Twitter timeline feed widgets.
Any help is much appreciated!

Thx!
Lee

Uncaught TypeError: Object function a(e){if(!e)return;var t,r,i,o;n.apply(this,[e]),t=this.params(),r=t.size||this.dataAttr(“size”),i=t.showScreenName||this.dataAttr(“show-screen-name”),o=t.count||this.dataAttr(“count”),this.classAttr.push(“twitter-follow-button”),this.showScreenName=i!=“false”,this.showCount=t.showCount!==!1&&this.dataAttr(“show-count”)!=“false”,o==“none”&&(this.showCount=!1),this.explicitWidth=t.width||this.dataAttr(“width”)||"",this.screenName=t.screen_name||t.screenName||s.screenName(this.attr(“href”)),this.preview=t.preview||this.dataAttr(“preview”)||"",this.align=t.align||this.dataAttr(“align”)||"",this.size=r==“large”?“l”:“m”} has no method ‘init’ widgets.js:45

Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App’s settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App’s domains.