Mraid ad support in skout IOS app which is using mopub sdk

ios

Hi,

I am trying to run my mraid ad creative in Skout IOS app, however ad request is going but ad is not visible in app. It seems that skout app is not supporting MRAID ad creative. Same creative is working in Skout Android app. If anyone knows about this, then please me know.
Thanks in Advance!

Hello talemizutest,

Are you operating as an advertiser, working with Skout, to serve this ad?

Are you working for Skout and have a tag from an advertiser that you are trying to serve in the app?

Please clarify.

In either case, please use our Self-Testing documentation here to test specific creatives. MoPub does not do any creative testing.

Thanks!

Hey talemizutest,

I just wanted to follow up here. Can you clarify what you are doing to serve ads in Skout?

Are you a DSP?

Are you working for Skout or working with Skout directly?

With further information, we can provide you the appropriate support.

Thanks!

I am third party creative designer. One of advertiser is using my rich mediad mraid support creative.When I test this creative in Mopub self testing sdk, this creative is working fine in IOS as well in Android platform. Same creative is working as expected in Skout app in android which uses MobUb sdk. However that rich media creative is not workng in Skout app in IOS. Even I tested demo mraid creative which I found in Mopub document. This creative also not working in Skout IOS app. I want know that is this issue with skout IOS app which uses Mopub sdk?

I am third party creative designer. One of advertiser is using my rich mediad mraid support creative.When I test this creative in Mopub self testing sdk, this creative is working fine in IOS as well in Android platform. Same creative is working as expected in Skout app in android which uses MobUb sdk. However that rich media creative is not workng in Skout app in IOS. Even I tested demo mraid creative which I found in Mopub document. This creative also not working in Skout IOS app. I want know that is this issue with skout IOS app which uses Mopub sdk?

Hello talemizutest,

Thank you for the response. MoPub doesn’t debug ad tags, but you can work with one of the Rich Media Vendors certified on our platform to get your ad serving correctly for your advertiser.

The list of our certified Rich Media Vendors is here.

Thanks!