MoPubAdAdapter with RecyclerView

I am currently using MoPubAdAdapter with a ListView to insert ads in two lines of the adapter.
It is possible to use it with a RecyclerView ?

Hello erickmosqueiro,

RecyclerView Support will be in the next SDK release (3.9). It is currently not available.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

its alive!!!

Tanks!

@ekinbenho When will 3.9.0 or 3.10.0, which are available on GitHub, be available through Fabric’s maven/gradle integration? Seems ‘com.mopub.sdk.android:mopub:3.8.0@aar’ is the latest as 3.9.0 and 3.10.0 both fail to resolve. I’m also interested in the RecyclerView adapter, but I’m attempting to use the Fabric.io integration of MoPub (Fabric.with(this, new MoPub());), which is missing the RecyclerView adapter…

I’m unable to create a quick around by patching in the MoPubRecyclerAdapter.java file as it has a dependency on a newer version of MoPubStreamAdPlacer.java than the one provided by Fabric.io.

Hello Joey,

Currently, the latest MoPub SDK on Fabric is 3.8. We are working with the Fabric team to release the latest MoPub SDK on Fabric. We currently do not have an ETA for this release, but the team is aware and working to update the version.

In the meantime, you can play with the 3.10 SDK master SDK on GitHub which has a sample recyclerview built in the sample app. This can be cloned or downloaded to the right under ‘Download ZIP’.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

@ekinbenho Thanks for the quick response! As a workaround, and for anybody who might stumbling upon the same issue, I’ve dropped using MoPub through Fabric and am directly using the MoPub 3.10.0 SDK in order to get the RecyclerView adapter and support.