Mopub Marketplace Approval Questions

Hello, I am preparing a new application on iOS. I have entered my payment info for activating the MoPub marketplace as required, however, it’s been a few weeks, and I haven’t heard from MoPub regarding this issue. I have also sent an e-mail, and I received no response.

I have read a few threads, suggesting that the problem may be that the url to the iTunes store version is not valid. However, how can someone have the URL link of the application if it hasn’t been released yet?

Moreover, I read here ( Enable the marketplace (?) ) that if we send screenshots of the admin page of the application, that would enable faster approval. What does “admin page” of the application? Could it be a screenshot of the iOS admin page of iTunes Connect (the place where we edit our app’s details)?

I would appreciate any information regarding this issue, which is bothering me for more that three weeks now.

Thank you in advance.

Hey soulstormgr,

To be approved for Marketplace, please email policy@mopub.com with up to date payment information and the corresponding Android package name/iTunes App Store URL/Website URL linked to your MoPub App in the MoPub UI. For faster approval, please include screenshots of the app in your Admin page/your website’s admin page to show that you are the owner of the account in your email to policy.

This screenshot should be of the admin page of iTunes Connect, showing your app or the admin page of Google Play, showing your app.

Let us know if we have answered your questions. If you have any further questions or need any clarifications, please reach out. If you are still receiving no response, please send an email to support@mopub.com with information regarding the related case numbers/case subject lines where you have reached out.

Thanks!

Thank you for your response. I would just like to know, what happens if the application hasn’t been released yet, (which means that there is no public URL, or a website associated yet), what happens? Does this affect the procedure?

Hello Soulstormgr,

This does affect the procedure. Marketplace Approval is only granted to apps on a respective app store. Please delay your request for approval if your app has not yet been approved on a respective app store as this is a prerequisite.

Let us know if this answers your question. If you have any further questions or need any clarifications, please reach out.

Thanks!