MoPub Custom banner ad request not returning correct refresh interval/ x-Refreshtime?


#1

For an Ad Unit setup with Custom banner ad, we have configured refresh interval to 300 seconds. It used to be 15 seconds.
Even after changing it, response for ad request shows html header X-Refreshtime=15 (as seen on a proxy tool like Charles).

Does server not pick up the change immediately?


#2

Seeing the same response on both iOS and Android.


#3

Hey acctpub,

We were seeing propagation delays of changes made at app.mopub.com earlier today. This is resolved now and you should be seeing the new refresh rate.

https://status.mopub.com/

Changes in the UI may take up to 20 minutes to propagate normally.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Edward


#4

Edward
Thanks, but this “refresh interval” setting has been present since yesterday (24 hours ago) and still returning 15 sec.

Here is the HTTP header which contains ad unit id, if you want to investigate.

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

content-encoding gzip
content-length 1247
content-type text/html; charset=UTF-8
date Thu, 21 May 2015 21:14:34 GMT
server tsa_b
x-adtype html
x-clickthrough http://ads.mopub.com/m/aclk?appid=&cid=e310225503fd43688dfd44d039ccf176&city=Brooklyn&ckv=2&country_code=US&cppck=726D7&dev=Nexus%207&id=a9fbf1f0a24d4df69b6b4b9f552e513f&is_mraid=0&os=Android&osv=5.1.1&req=b3f61145bfd3488198dd7cebbc40718d&reqt=1432242874.0&rev=0&udid=ifa%3A9acc3d42-4342-4578-a4fc-48cd414eae65&video_type=
x-connection-hash 5d886208fbf300ec7f9b886912983827
x-creativeid e310225503fd43688dfd44d039ccf176
x-failurl http://ads.mopub.com/m/ad?v=6&id=a9fbf1f0a24d4df69b6b4b9f552e513f&nv=3.7.0&dn=asus%2CNexus%207%2Cnakasi&bundle=com.excentus.frn.android&q=state%3ANY&ll=43.1480375%2C-77.590597&lla=0&llf=2018762966&z=-0500&o=p&w=800&h=1280&sc_a=1.3312501&ct=2&av=2.1.0.dbg&udid=ifa%3A9acc3d42-4342-4578-a4fc-48cd414eae65&dnt=1&mr=1&android_perms_ext_storage=1&exclude=e7a788e1bf574835b2b1959251930dce&request_id=b3f61145bfd3488198dd7cebbc40718d&fail=1
x-height 214
x-imptracker http://ads.mopub.com/m/imp?appid=&cid=e310225503fd43688dfd44d039ccf176&city=Brooklyn&ckv=2&country_code=US&cppck=A48EA&dev=Nexus%207&id=a9fbf1f0a24d4df69b6b4b9f552e513f&is_mraid=0&os=Android&osv=5.1.1&req=b3f61145bfd3488198dd7cebbc40718d&reqt=1432242874.0&rev=0.000000&udid=ifa%3A9acc3d42-4342-4578-a4fc-48cd414eae65&video_type=
x-refreshtime 15
x-response-time 6
x-width 320
x-xss-protection 1; mode=block


#5

Hello acctpub,

We apologize for the late reply and thank you for your patience. I made a request to your ad unit a9fbf1f0a24d4df69b6b4b9f552e513f and the http header had the value of x-refreshtime as 300. I went into your UI and confirmed this was the same setting that was set.

If this issue persists or if you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Thanks,
Edward