MoPub Conversion Tracking for iOS NOT working

ios
objective-c

This is what I’ve done:

1 . On the MoPub website I create and app (https://app.mopub.com/inventory/app/create/). I fill every field correctly as you can see in the picture. I leave the “Create an Ad Unit” step with its defaults values and then I press “Save and View Code Integration”.

2 . Then on the “Code Integration” view I just follow “Integrate the MoPub SDK into your project” and SKIP the “iOS Banner Code Integration” section because I’m not interested in doing advertisement. Finally I pressed “All Done!” and the site takes me to the marketplace tab which I skip too.

3 . Then I follow the steps for adding Conversion Tracking for iOS (https://dev.twitter.com/mopub/ios/conversion-tracking), which is just 1 line of code:

• (BOOL)application:(UIApplication *)application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(NSDictionary *)launchOptions
    {

[[MPAdConversionTracker sharedConversionTracker] reportApplicationOpenForApplicationID:@“1059171587”];
    }

Then I run the app to register the conversion and go to “MPAdConversionTracker.m” to checked what the code retuns on “connectionDidFinishLoading:”

- (void)connectionDidFinishLoading:(NSURLConnection *)connection
{
    NSString *response = [[NSString alloc] initWithData:self.responseData encoding:NSUTF8StringEncoding
                     ];
    NSLog(@"MOPUB response : %@", response);
    if (self.statusCode == 200 && [self.responseData length] > 0)
    {
        [[NSUserDefaults standardUserDefaults] setBool:YES forKey:MOPUB_CONVERSION_DEFAULTS_KEY];
        [[NSUserDefaults standardUserDefaults] synchronize];
    }
}

And this is what it prints:
response : {"conversion": "false"}

And in the MoPub site under “Inventory”, of course, no conversion is registered.

Note: I have the “App Transport Security Settings” key with the “Allow Arbitrary Loads” set on YES. Also I’ve tested this on several devices with several iOS versions and with several apps.