MoPub Approval

fabric

Hello.
I’ve been sending emails to policy@mopub.com to get my Marketplace approved. Can you respond quickly to my account approved ? thanks

I’m also send two emails but no response. I have attached the Admin Screenshot and updated the Payment details.

Mopub Approval

I have also send many email but still account not approved.I have already set up to date payment information and iTunes App Store URL but i don’t know why my account not approved by policy team.

Please any body help me as soon as possible…

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

Thanks for reaching out! Our Policy Team receives a large volume of policy approval inquiries each day, so it can take several days to be approved. With the holidays, approvals may have been a bit backed up.

If you haven’t already, please make sure to email policy@mopub.com with up to date payment information and the corresponding Android package name/iTunes App Store URL/Website URL linked to your MoPub App in the MoPub UI. For faster approval, please include screenshots of the app in your Admin page/your website’s admin page to show that you are the owner of the account in your email to policy.

Thanks!