I am having an issue with authenticating through the mobile site. It redirect to a page that says:
“Sorry, that page doesn’t exist”. The url of the page is:
So it looks like that form prepends the mobile url onto the url that we need.
This should be reproducible on a mobile phone or emulating mobile in a browser
- Start authentication on a mobile app.
- If login sign out and try to login with no username or password
- It redirect you to a different looking layout to login on mobile (has a yellow Login button).
- Use valid login credentials and click login.
- It should redirect you to a url similar to the one listed above.
How do I go about getting this fixed?